Monday, March 10, 2014

Florida vacation continued

Well me and my parents made it to Florida and we have been in the condo since Saturday evening.  The weather has been awesome.  Temperatures have been in the upper 70's to low 80's, and sunny.  We have been down to the pool a couple times and have walked the beach a few times. I looked for shells on Sunday and today, and it's been a lot different from the last couple of years, as there are not many shells to be found.  I had to look hard for the ones I found today, which I think are pretty nice, hopefully you do too. I found a starfish which is different, and some coral.  I took a few pictures and I'll post them below. I'll go out in the Gulf of Mexico and search for shells a couple more times. I will post if I find any more.  Here are the pictures.


Shells


Starfish


Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment